Owner & Photographer: Samantha Marie Photography
Growing up on a Quarter Horse farm in North Western Pennsylvania, I developed a passion for horses at an early age. Through the years that love grew as I spent more time with these powerful animals, competing in horse shows and rodeos. Today that love is stronger than ever as I work toward capturing that beauty and power that these majestic creatures hold.
Specializing in Equine Photography, I use my Degree in Photography to produce strong eye catching images of horses and horse and rider. With a creative use of angles and strong eye for detail my images showcase the animal’s muscular form, movement, beauty, and essence. At the same time I focus on conveying the strong unbreakable bond between equine and human through my portraits.
Using my personal knowledge as a horse owner, backed with a degree in Equine Science and Horse Training Technologies, I strive to create a calm environment by not only keeping the animal relaxed, but also making a personal connection with the owner, making for a successful shoot. Taking portraits as well as action shots gives my clients a range of options to choose from when it comes to advertising or showcasing their beloved animal in home or for business.
Samantha Marie Photography
January 2014 – Present • Bradford, PA
- Photographs environmental portraits, hired as personal photographer for horse show competitor.
- Processes, prints, and delivers images to clients.
- Set up lighting, backdrops, and sets to execute studio portraits.
- Created professional business website as well as execute promotional and advertising items to attract clients. Regularly updated with services and specials. Manages social media and digital marketing.
- Ensures quality and professional customer service to all clients.
Turn & Burn Cafe
April 2012 – Present • Bradford, PA
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. Headed inventory and weekly food orders. Scheduled and directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Executed integrated advertising campaign across multi media channels. Regularly updated computer systems with new pricing, menu items, and daily food specials.
- Continually monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards are consistently met. Consistently maintained high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food and beverage products to ensure quality.
Associates Degree in Science: Photography
October 2013 – Present •
- 4.0 GPA
- Dean’s List
- High Honors
Associates of Applied Science: Equine Science and General Studies
August 2009 – May 2011 • Riverton, WY
Member: National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association
CNB Bank Calendar Competition: Honorable Mention, CNB Bank
Tomi DolanShawn TerryRyleigh LangianeseBob EddyAmanda WendtKaren EddyMikiah Slaven
Equine PhotographyPortraitsEquine Event Coverage
Digital PhotographyAdobe Creative CloudMac OS proficientMicrosoft OfficeQuickbooks